#TGIF! I don’t know about all of you, but we are in need of some serious unwinding and rejuvenating this weekend. With crazy busy schedules it can be hard to find the time or the best way to chill. So, on this Friday we wanted to share with you Five Things that help us relax, unwind and re-energize.
1. Child’s Pose (Balasana): Nothing is more calming than Child’s Pose. When we take our head to the floor and begin to deepen our breath we are able to calm the mind, relieve stress and gently stretch the body. Sit in Child’s Pose for 1-3 minutes tonight to get the weekend off to a peaceful start.
2. Buddha Walks Into a Bar: Looking for a way to integrate a “spiritual practice” into your life that includes wine, sex, chocolate and a boss who doesn’t understand you? Look no further! Buddha Walks Into a Bar by Lodro Rinzler offers the opportunity to be real, while being thoughtful about life without taking the spiritual journey so seriously. Pick it up for an amazing boost of inspiration this weekend.
3. Aloha Fold-Over Legging: It is getting chilly here in Toronto, so bring about tropical thoughts with our Aloha Fold-Over leggings! Head out to a yoga class or on a walk in this bright pair and you are sure to feel energized and happy.
4. Pompeii: This Bastille song gets our toes tapping and our fists pumping Every. Single. Time. And, the message reminds us that although we have dark times, we must find the positive and choose optimism. It is a choice after all. When we choose to see the rainbow, we somehow forget about the rain.
5. Awaken Sea Salt Scrub: Indulge in a spa-like experience in the comfort of your own home! Arbonne’s Awaken Sea Salt Scrub exfoliates skin leaving it illuminated and glowing and it smells diviiine! Glow from the inside out.
Have an amazing weekend everyone!
Samara Zelniker is a yogi, wine drinker, pet lover and travel junkie.